Tres Seaver wrote:
yuppie wrote:
BTW: Are there any unit tests for the upgrade steps feature?

I'll defer to Rob:  he was porting the code from the CPS add-on.

okay, i've gotten things to a reasonable place, committed on the tseaver-bbq_sprint branch. there are tests for the upgrade step zcml directives and the upgrade step registry (in test_zcml.py). there aren't yet tests for the setup tool code that lists and performs the upgrades, however. once those are written, i reckon it'd be ready to merge to trunk. i'll work on those next, but things have gotten pretty busy for me, i might not be able to get to them until next week. things are in good enough shape for someone else to pick up the thread, though, if desired.

-r