Tres Seaver wrote:
yuppie wrote:
BTW: Are there any unit tests for the upgrade steps feature?

I'll defer to Rob:  he was porting the code from the CPS add-on.

okay, i've gotten things to a reasonable place, committed on the tseaver-bbq_sprint branch. there are tests for the upgrade step zcml directives and the upgrade step registry (in there aren't yet tests for the setup tool code that lists and performs the upgrades, however. once those are written, i reckon it'd be ready to merge to trunk. i'll work on those next, but things have gotten pretty busy for me, i might not be able to get to them until next week. things are in good enough shape for someone else to pick up the thread, though, if desired.

Zope-CMF maillist  -  [EMAIL PROTECTED]