At the CMF-mini-sprint in Potsdam we decided to try to resolve most of the five.localsitemanager issues and to document the rest as known restrictions. (Each sitemanager used in CMF has to be a five.localsitemanager or a five.sitemanager.)

The approach we tried at the sprint doesn't work - I just reverted those checkins. (Sorry for the noise on the trunk - a branch would have been better for experiments like that.)

But we now have some more tests and a better understanding of how to make them pass. I plan to make an other attempt next weekend. If that isn't successful, I'm fine with reverting all the tools-as-utilities changes.