Jens Vagelpohl wrote:

On 20 Jun 2007, at 06:59, Rob Miller wrote:

Jens Vagelpohl wrote:

Tres reminded me that we should have a "real" branch and release tags for GenericSetup to match up with the CMF 2.1-branch and the releases. I need to determine the current state: Has the BBQ Sprint branch at ever been merged into the trunk, or is this nothing to worry about?

okay, i've finally gotten around to finishing the test coverage of the new setup tool code on this branch, and it's ready to be merged to the trunk. is now a good time for this to land, or should i wait for a branch to be cut?

I was hoping for 1.5 to have these changes included, otherwise I would have cut the branch and tagged a release 10 days ago when I brought this up ;)

that's what i thought, wanted to make sure.

Just merge and I'll take it from there.

done.  sorry for the delay.