Wichert Akkerman wrote:
I spoke briefly with Balasz today and he mentioned that using
five.localsistemanager may not be a solution to our problem. If I
understand everything correctly the way KSS is setup is that it has its
own site manager on the view which is being called. That means that the
context for the site manager is the view instead of the 'normal'
context. So if they use five.lsm the tools will be wrapped in the view
instead of the correct context.

Does anyone see a way to fix that?

Is this the "Acquisition Context with Nested Sites" problem tested here?

hannosch and I have been working on a fix for this at the CMF-mini-sprint in Potsdam. I reverted the changes we made temporarily because our code cached REQUEST objects as part of the wrappers.

Right now I'm working on fixing the REQUEST issue by removing the REQUEST from the wrapper and making sure CMF doesn't register tools as utilities that depend on REQUEST in the wrapper.

If that is done, I plan to restore the changes that make the test pass: