Wichert Akkerman wrote:
Previously yuppie wrote:
Wichert Akkerman wrote:
Previously yuppie wrote:
2.) The ability to create valid snapshots is a very basic GS feature. I'd like to see http://www.zope.org/Collectors/CMF/473 resolved *before* the next beta release.
I fixed a couple of GenericSetup bugs recently which may have fixed this
one as well. I'll try the specific issue which Andreas reported tonight
or tomorrow.
Just wanted to try this myself, but it looks like importing snapshots is no longer possible. Guess snapshots should be added to the list of available baseline profiles on the 'profiles' tab.

I think I fixed that. The problem was that the bbb methods used by the
manage_* methods were using self._import_context_id, but that is never
set anymore. I updated the manage_* methods to use the new API and
imports are working for me now.

I doubt we are talking about the same issue. How do I reset the configuration to the 'initial_configuration' or an other snapshot?

Cheers, Yuppie