Hi,

I have an extension profile that works with Plone 3.0 (basically modifying portal_skins and portal_actions). For Plone 2.5 compatibility my actions.xml and skins.xml need to be different because the XML structure is different between. What is the best approach for maintaining XML files for both Plone 2.5 and Plone 3.0 in one profile (at least within the same
source tree)?

Andreas

Registergericht: Amtsgericht Stuttgart, Handelsregister A 381535
Geschäftsführer/Gesellschafter: ZOPYX Limited, Birmingham, UK