I making my first stab at browser views for my iCal support having finally come up with some templates that seem to produce files that work with most calendar programs.

I have a couple of questions:
1) should I implement them as BrowserViews calling templates or should I use an adapter? The templates are TAL and the only difference to an HTML page is the different response header.

2) how do I pass in values derived specifically for these views? ie. going from
options = {}
options['name'] = charlie
return context.mytemplate(**options)

to the appropriate call inside a browser view. I haven't been able to work this out based on the examples or the Zope 3 book.

Charlie Clark
Helmholtzstr. 20
D- 40215
Tel: +49-211-938-5360