Am 27.10.2007 um 00:02 schrieb Charlie Clark:

In conclusion: I'm still abstaining because, although the arguments for the "automated" migration are strong, we are under no time pressure and might like to see some features added before any migration.

It seems that the Launchpad database is not separated by product. I was just checking the bugs fixed in the latest relase of Zope and #2339 refers to something completely different related to Ubuntu. I would have expected bugs from unrelated projects to kept separate.

Charlie Clark
Helmholtzstr. 20
D- 40215
Tel: +49-211-938-5360