I am new to both Zope and CMF. I think I have followed to the letter the
installation directions but CMF is not loading properly.

I loaded a completly new instance.  I am running Zope on Windows here is all
the installation information from the control panel.

   Zope Version
 (Zope 2.10.5-final, python 2.4.4, win32)

Python Version

 2.4.4 (#71, Oct 18 2006, 08:34:43) [MSC v.1310 32 bit (Intel)]

  System Platform

 win32

  SOFTWARE_HOME

 C:\Zope\2.10.5\Zope\lib\python

  ZOPE_HOME

 C:\Zope\2.10.5\Zope

  INSTANCE_HOME

 C:\Zope\Instance\2.10.5

  CLIENT_HOME

 C:\Zope\Instance\2.10.5\var

  Network Services

 ZServer.HTTPServer.zhttp_server (Port: 8080)

  Process Id

 3148 (5220)

  Running For

 7 min 30 sec

Next I unzipped the CMF-2.1.0.zip to the C:\Zope\Instance\2.10.5\Products
directory.  I completly restarted my machine, opened Zope, looked in the
Products folder and I do not recognize any CMF objects, nor in the Add menu
are there any CMF objects.  What should be here? How do I go about
troubleshooting this problem and getting CMF installed properly?

Xavier