I'm hacking away and I want my folders to automatically publish their children and it looks like the quickest solution and presumably way to hell is to edit the action URL for publishing so something like:

%(content_url)s/folder_publish? workflow_action=retract&include_children=True&paths:list='/'.join (content.getPhysicalPath())

would work, albeit somewhat clumsy! :blush: Except that I can't call methods on objects while string formatting which makes me wonder why portal, folder and isAnonymous are available.

Is it possible to do what I want with the URL or am I better off calling folder_publish from another script that does the work for me?

Charlie Clark
Helmholtzstr. 20
D- 40215
Tel: +49-211-938-5360