One of the administrators of our Plone site has changed services. Given that our user authentication is via LDAP and that this person has write access to some parts of our site I now want to change the ownership of the pages he created in order to remove his write access.

What method is used to display the owner information in the manage_owner window? I have written a script that queries the catalog and returns the Creator and owner_info() but this information is different again to the owner that is displayed in the manage_owner window.

Thanks in advance for your help

Marie