Dieter Maurer wrote:
I tried to easy_install CMFCore from PyPI -- this failed.

Not supported yet :)

Apparently, "CMFCore" is only registered on "PyPI", not uploaded (this
is okay).

I registered all the package names a while back, but forgot to remove the 2.2.dev releases again. This is done now, so that there's no even partial releases on PyPi anymore.

Moreover, the url registered as home page
("http://www.zope.org/Products/CMFCore";) apparently does not exist.
I do not think that this is a good sign...

The setup.py files of all the individual packages need some love. I'm currently quite pressed for time, so I haven't had a chance to do that yet.

P.S. Currently Tres and Jens have PyPi access besides me. Yvo do you have a PyPi account as well, so I can give you access?