Jens Vagelpohl wrote:
> Is there anything to hold back a CMF 2.2.0 beta at this point?
I'd like to finish the add menu changes first. My last proposal is
not implemented because Martin convinced me to choose an other solution.
Next week I'll have time to write and implement a new proposal.
It also would be nice if someone could 'merge' the DEPENDENCIES.txt
files into the setup.py files. 
Zope-CMF maillist - Zope-CMF@lists.zope.org
See https://bugs.launchpad.net/zope-cmf/ for bug reports and feature requests