Lennart Regebro wrote:
> On Tue, Dec 9, 2008 at 14:31, Martin Aspeli
> <optilude-hi6y0cq0...@public.gmane.org> wrote:
>
>> I'd wager this is a lot closer to what people would expect:
>>
>>   <cmf:addview
>>      for="Products.CMFCore.interfaces.IFolderish"
>>      fti="..interfaces.IDexterityFTI"
>>      class=".add.DefaultAddView"
>>      permission="cmf.AddPortalContent"
>>      />
>
> Yes, although I'd probably call it addform. There is a browser:addform
> in Zope3, right?

'browser:addform' and 'browser:editform' automatically generate forms
based on a schema. The no longer supported 'browser:addview' directive
was much closer to the directive Martin proposes. Since this registers
an adapter that provides IBrowserPage, 'cmf:addpage' might be an
alternative.

Cheers, Yuppie