Charlie Clark wrote at 2009-2-14 16:22 +0100:
>I'm not that familiar with Buildout but I would have thought that any
>direct import dependencies should be listed - and zope.location
>doesn't seem to be (neither are zope.event or zope.site for that
>matter). OTOH the condition >= seems to be being incorrectly
>interpreted. If this is a bug then it should be filed.

You are right, but unfortunately this is quite a deep problem
in "setuptools". "setuptools" does not determine the complete
dependancy graph and then looks for a global solution to the
set of restrictions.
Instead it satisfies restrictions incrementally thereby committing
some versions -- and may later find that they conflict with other
requirements.

--
Dieter