Am 02.03.2009 um 19:46 schrieb Hanno Schlichting:

> This can happen in two ways, though. Either move the example-
> application
> bits into a different package or move the reusable bits into one. If
> you
> are really interested in doing this work, I'd be happy to figure out
> what parts of CMFDefault Plone is actually using.

I think this is essential. While I maintain the CMFDefault is an
excellent start for many websites, Plone should not be *directly*
dependent upon it - there are just too many conceptional differences
and by now also too many stylistic ones as well.

Charlie Clark
Helmholtzstr. 20
D- 40215
Tel: +49-211-938-5360