We are currently migration from Zope 2.8/CMF 1.X to Zope 2.11/CMF 2.1.

I have a minimal base profile and two almost identical extension
profiles for
product A and B (both containing toolset.xml, skins.xml and
import_steps.xml).
The setup code is almost identical with the one from
CMFDefault.factory.addConfiguredSiteForm().
So what's happening:

 - creating a CMF site with the base profile + extension profile for A
works as expected
 - creating a CMF site with the base profile + extension profile for B
works but the setuphandler
   code of the base profile is executed twice (triggered through the
installation of the extension
   profile for B)

 - creating a CMF site with the base profile + both extension profiles
for A + B fails
   with a 'Exisiting registration...' error

General question: what might be the reason for extension profile B to
trigger the reinstallation
of the base profile (and its setuphandler)?

Andresa

begin:vcard
fn:Andreas Jung
n:Jung;Andreas