Am 28.06.2009, 09:46 Uhr, schrieb Vincent Fretin

> Hi,
> I patched Products.CMFCore trunk 2.2 as well. I hope I didn't break
> anything.

Difficult to know as there doesn't seem to be any test for this. I think
it would be a good idea to have one

Apart from the use of list comprehension, the change seems to be:

Where ther is type information which leads to isConstructionAllowed()
being called twice. The change shouldn't have any unpleasant side effects
and is certainly easier to understand.

I would add that the changed code exceeds the recommended maxium line

Charlie Clark
Helmholtzstr. 20
D- 40215
Tel: +49-211-938-5360