Am 10.08.2009, 08:45 Uhr, schrieb toutpt <>:

> Thank you Charlie for this answer  and this "Read The Fucking
> Interfaces"  .

Well, although it's a truism that if you read the code you'll find the
answer, it does also take a while to get used to reading the code of any
particular project. But as it stands the CMF code really is pretty

> I have done a simple egg that override the code:

I'm not sure if I like the idea of a monkey patch directive. But with the
implementation I would have chosen a name like "remove/ignore opaque items"

Charlie Clark
Helmholtzstr. 20
D- 40215
Tel: +49-211-938-5360