Hi,

I've just got the following error on a macros page:

_macros' object has no attribute 'index'

Where the metal is

original template is

<metal:macro metal:define-macro="page"
<head>
<metal:slot metal:fill-slot="style_slot"
> <metal:slot metal:define-slot="style_slot" /></metal:slot>
</head>
<metal:slot metal:fill-slot="body"
> <metal:slot metal:define-slot="body"/></metal:slot>

And the macros configured as a subclass from Five's standardmacros.Macros
class

Having just upgraded from Zope 2.11 and CMF 2.1+ there are a lot of places
to look

As the template itself is registered as a view then I can workaround the
problem with

But would appreciate any pointers in the right direction.

Charlie
--
Charlie Clark
Managing Director