Hi!

Charlie Clark wrote:
> Am 09.04.2010, 10:07 Uhr, schrieb yuppie<y.2...@wcm-solutions.de>:
>
>> That warning should not show up for type-specific Actions. They are not
>> deprecated. This is a bug.
>
> I'll remove it from editToolsActions.dtml then. Can we backport this to
> CMF 2.2?

That warning is correct for all the tools, just not for type Actions.
Please don't remove the warning completely. I propose to use a condition
or to override the form for type Actions if necessary.

>> There were different opinions how to modernize these Actions, so we are
>> still stuck with the old implementation.
>
> In my work on the Absolut skin I noticed that Actions don't enforce icon
> expression deprecation as TypeTools do. I don't know if anybody's looked
> at this but I'd like to make icons as CSS images.

I hope we find a way to use the new implementation for type Actions as
well. Maintaining the old code for ever was not my plan.

Cheers

        Yuppie