Am 15.04.2010, 13:59 Uhr, schrieb CMF Tests Summarizer

> Subject: FAILED (failures=3) : CMF-trunk Zope-2.12 Python-2.6.4 : Linux
> From: CMF Tests

One of these is caused by my CookieCrumbler. My mistake as I only tested
against CMFCore although I don't quite understand how the import_export
tests pass but this fails.  Removing UniqueObject as base class fixes this
so I'll commit that. Although, as I do think the CookieCrumbler should be
unique in a site I'd be interested in fixing these tests so it can go back