Am 01.07.2010, 16:16 Uhr, schrieb yuppie <>:

> Well. It works for me. Do you have registrations like these in your
> product?
>   <i18n:registerTranslations directory="locales"/>
>    <configure package="">
>      <i18n:registerTranslations directory="."/>
>    </configure>

ah, that, along with the necessary
xmlns:i18n=""; declaration was missing.
Working great now.

To clarify: localisation requires *one* declaration per site. Either as
above or adding to a the buildout zcml list?

Each package that needs localisation resources must have its own
registered "locales" resource directory?