Am 01.07.2010, 17:29 Uhr, schrieb Tres Seaver <tsea...@palladion.com>:

> They are gone in the ZTK already.

This will be on next week's zope-dev IRC meeting. I'm still arguing with
myself as to whether it wouldn't be better to open a dedicated discussion
on zope-dev. Either way will only be a show of hands of those who are
around or care. The arguments for pruning are reasonable so it's just
about making the policy well-known and applying ZTK policy to other
projects.

Despite numerous attempts I cannot get the properties set on the files I
screwed up. They exist locally and although svnmucc is supposed to allow
you set them in the repository it doesn't work for me.

Charlie
Düsseldorf