One of these two seems to be redundant:

Both have basically the same purpose. CMF.buildout started as a
playground, but meanwhile that 'fork' supersedes CMF. CMF/trunk seems to
be unmaintained and I doubt anybody is still using it.

I propose to merge CMF.buildout back into CMF and to delete CMF.buildout
in the long run. (Zope2.buildout did have a similar purpose and was
merged back into Zope.)

All CMF.buildout branches can be copied to CMF. Most stuff in CMF/trunk
can be deleted and replaced by CMF.buildout/trunk.

People will need some time to switch their checkouts to the new
locations. But after a while we can delete CMF.buildout completely.

Any thoughts?