Am 26.03.2011, 08:12 Uhr, schrieb Raphael Ritz

> In my understanding it is a convenience to manage
> checkouts as well as switching back and forth between
> dev mode and non-dev mode for selected eggs.

Of course, I could always go and look things up myself!

It *is* some kind of buildout extension. From my cursory glance over the
documentation I think this should be okay: we replace svn:externals with
an appropriate section in a buildout.cfg? Probably easier for me to work
with than manually doing svn switch. I'll give a run next week and let you