Am 29.03.2011, 16:16 Uhr, schrieb Tres Seaver <>:

> These seem to be tied to Yuppie's recent formlib changes::
>  File
> "/home/stefan/autotest/temp/python26-zope213-cmf23/src/Products.CMFDefault/Products/CMFDefault/formlib/schema.txt",
> line 117, in schema.txt
>  Failed example:
>      content.foo_datetime == foo_zope_datetime
>  Expected:
>      True
>  Got:
>      False

Yes, looks like the change to DST in Europe is the problem:

(Pdb) content.foo_datetime
DateTime('1969/12/31 00:00:00 GMT+1')
(Pdb) foo_zope_datetime
DateTime('1969/12/31 00:00:00 GMT+2')

I have *no* idea why this is happening!

FWIW I'd prefer unit tests for this kind of work but most importantly is
the work Yuppie is doing on bringing the two together. Partly caused by my
heavy-handed use datetime in the browser views I've written.