Hi Ross!

Ross Patterson wrote:
On Fri, Apr 27, 2012 at 2:58 AM, yuppie<y.2...@wcm-solutions.de>  wrote:
Ross Patterson wrote:

Log message for revision 125311:
   Add GenericSetup export/import support for type information action
   descriptions.

Two questions:

- Why didn't you merge this into trunk?

Because, I'm not at all familiar with trunk and thought it was best
left to someone who knows what's happening on trunk.

Who exactly is "someone"? When is "someone" working on this?

- Why didn't you add ZMI support for descriptions?

Because I was adding support for GenericSetup import/export.

In CMF all settings that can be changed by import steps can also be inspected and modified TTW. It's confusing if the Actions have additional settings that are invisible in the ZMI.

Cheers,

    Yuppie