Op 31-08-12 16:12, Maurits van Rees schreef:
Ah, good point.  I added several dependencies to several packages at
this point, when I had trouble getting a development version of Plone to
start due to some undeclared dependencies.

In this case CMFDefault imports zope.app.locales, but this is done in
code that is normally not loaded.  I have now moved z.a.locales to a new
'extract' extras_dependencies.

And I see Tres did the same on the 2.2 branch already before the release, but named it 'locales' instead of 'extract'. I renamed the setup.py on trunk so it also has 'locales' now.

Maurits van Rees: http://maurits.vanrees.org/
Zest Software: http://zestsoftware.nl