Am 02.03.2013, 13:01 Uhr, schrieb Hanno Schlichting <>:

Stephan Richter has volunteered to do SVN to Github conversions for all Zope projects and has already completed all of Zope 2 "core" and some actively used
projects like five.localsitemanager.
Does anyone have objections if I ask him to convert the CMF packages?
And if Tres reads this: Objections to moving PAS / PluginRegistry?

Well, while I'm sure I'm going to struggle even more with git than I do
already with svn, I suppose we'd better get it over with. I have one
uncommitted change that I'll commit later today.

Kronenstr. 27a