Hi!

yuppie wrote:
> I can't remember any decision to move the authoritative copy of
> Products.GenericSetup to the servers of GitHub Inc.
>
> So either the place for making authoritative decisions about
> Products.GenericSetup has also moved somewhere else or the canonical
> repository is still svn.zope.org .
>
> Why was https://pypi.python.org/pypi/Products.GenericSetup/1.7.5
> released from a different repository and why was this change made:
> http://svn.zope.org/?view=rev&revision=130433 ?

Fixed the issue this way:

- synced the svn repository with the released code:
http://svn.zope.org/Products.GenericSetup/tags/1.7.5 contains now the
same files as https://pypi.python.org/pypi/Products.GenericSetup/1.7.5

- on CMF trunk I switched the Products.GenericSetup source back to svn

Please make Products.GenericSetup releases only from svn.zope.org or
discuss it on this list if you want to move the canonical repository
somewhere else.

Cheers,

        Yuppie