Charlie Clark schreef op 29-05-15 om 11:02:
Am .05.2015, 04:10 Uhr, schrieb Jenkins <>:

Check console output at to view the

One thing I don't like about Jenkins is the verbosity of the report and
no summary of what failed. This is probably because I'm too stupid. The
errors look fairly trivial but I have to work out how to checkout the
sources from the new repo.

Error in test test_DirectoryViewFolderCustom
Traceback (most recent call last):
   File "/usr/local/lib/python2.7/unittest/", line 332, in run
line 225, in test_DirectoryViewFolderCustom
     testfolder = self.ob.fake_skin.test_directory
AttributeError: test_directory

In subversion there was an empty test_directory. In git, this is not possible. (Also, an empty directory does not end up in the final package, so I guess those tests would fail there too.) I have added a README.txt in the test_directory so git has the directory.

Locally, the tests now pass.

Maurits van Rees:
Zest Software: