On Fri, Apr 22, 2005 at 09:11:28AM +0100, Chris Withers wrote:
| Sidnei da Silva wrote:
| >Well, my use-case is actually for WebDAV. So you won't just visit a
| >different part of the site at random. I'm currently trying to
| >understand if this would be a problem for WebDAV too.
| Nevertheless, since you're in the code alrady, can you add the big
| comment explaining why it is like it is?
| (or tell me a file and line number so I can do it)

There's a patch attached to the first message of the thread.

Sidnei da Silva <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
http://awkly.org - dreamcatching :: making your dreams come true

<glyph> So...
<glyph> XML.
*** Quits: dash:#twisted [EMAIL PROTECTED] (Read error: 113 (No route to host))
<glyph> Wow... just _saying_ it makes him disappear