--On Sonntag, 15. Mai 2005 19:20 Uhr +0200 "Stefan H. Holek" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

This test passes with Python 2.4.1 on that (Linux) box and it passes
fine with both 2.3.5 and 2.4.1 on Mac OS X.

Also, when I run the ZEO tests alone: python2.3 test.py --dir lib/
python/ZEO they pass as well.

The box I use to run the nightly tests is rather sluggish, so it may
just be an artefact of that (like other test failures have turned out  to

Do you have a Linux box you could confirm the failure on?

I could not see any failures on my linux box with Python 2.3.5 + trunk.