Fred Drake wrote:
On 5/18/05, Andreas Jung <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

@Fred: this should resolve the binding problems on Windows? I assume

Now that I've fixed the issue Mark pointed out in
ZServer/tests/test_config.py, I hope so, but I'm not running tests on
Windows since I don't normally have a Windows development environment
set up.

So if the Windows Zope users are happy with it, then I guess we're
done with this issue, which exhausts what I know needs to be done.

Thanks! But one test still fails:

FAIL: test_fcgi_factory (__main__.ZServerConfigurationTestCase)
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "test_config.py", line 157, in test_fcgi_factory
self.assertEqual(factory.host, "")
File "c:\zope\build_28\build\bin\lib\unittest.py", line 302, in failUnlessEqual
raise self.failureException, \
AssertionError: 'localhost' != ''

I never used fcgi and don't know what the right behavior would be.

Either something is wrong with socket-address or the test should expect ZConfig.datatypes.DEFAULT_HOST.

Cheers, Yuppie