[Mark Hammond]
> I've just discovered that my recent "signal handler" patches to ZEO no
> longer work for 2.8.
> The patch is quite simple, and is attached to
> http://www.zope.org/Collectors/Zope/1788.  However, as this is from a
> tag in the ZODB project I have no idea how to go about doing this (with
> any confidence anyway!)
> Would someone be able to get this in?

I'll be preparing a ZODB 3.4b1 release today, and will incorporate
this.  Thanks!

FYI, development never occurs on a tag -- a tag is frozen forever.  I
need to work on the ZODB 3.4 branch, merge to the ZODB trunk, cut a
new tag from the former, and then redirect the Zope trunks to the new
tag.  This isn't something you want to try on your second day <wink>.