On Tuesday 07 June 2005 14:27, Andreas Jung wrote:
> This is likely a task for Jim. I don't have any about ZClasses (and I won't
> them). If necessary this problem might be fixed in a later release. This
> problem is not as serious as I could hold up the final 2.8 release. This
> release has to go out now.

Are working ZClasses no longer a requirement for Zope? (This is not a flame,
just a question). There's plenty of people out there with ZClass-based
products, so if 2.8 is going to ship with broken ZClass, there should
probably be a reasonably prominent warning in the release notes about this.

Anthony
--
Anthony Baxter     <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>