On Thu, Jun 09, 2005 at 12:20:39AM -0400, Fred Drake wrote:
| Yes, but... did you *test* it?  Perhaps you missed the email where I
| specifically asked that you check it out.  The existing test suite
| clearly didn't cover it, or you wouldn't have found a bug there to
| begin with, and I just don't have time for dealing with zdaemon much
| right now.

It doesn't prevent zope from starting at least, so your fix fixes
that. Haven't tested if it fixes the bug that the previous fix
intended to fix and ended up breaking zope's startup *wink*.

>From reading the patch it looks very sane, except maybe for the second
part of it where you put os.umask() inside the if. Shouldn't that one
be outside the if?

Sidnei da Silva <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
http://awkly.org - dreamcatching :: making your dreams come true

<hypatia> I'm not part of the American way because they don't let you own those
kind of weapons around here :)