On 17 Jul 2005, at 23:41, Tino Wildenhain wrote:
Maybe you both should have a look at trac's browser?
Its even in python so better fits in the Zope model
anyway ;))

http://projects.edgewall.com/trac/browser/trunk/

just to get an idea. Hard to find anything like
that in the rather puristic viewcvs or websvn ;)

Maybe I am overlooking something, but where's the diff facility?

That specific site only looked OK in one browser that specifically blocks Google ads, in all others they overlapped into the main content part. But apart from a more "gimmicky" browsing interface I haven't seen anything not covered by other tools.

jens