Federica Gomiero wrote at 2005-4-6 17:23 +0200:
> Invalid connection string:  user_name/[EMAIL PROTECTED]
>with this error.log:
>Traceback (innermost last):
>  Module Products.ZOracleDA.DCOracle2.DCOracle2, line 185, in connect
>BadRequest: <strong>Invalid connection string: </strong><CODE>xxxx/[EMAIL
>(1818452338, 'e;\\oracore\\zoneinf')

Looks like "Oracle" does not think it were a valid connection string.

>If i create the connection without "Connect immediately", zope gives me then
>Site Error
>An error was encountered while publishing this resource.
>Error Type: EmergencyUserCannotOwn

Do not create objects (other than "UserFolder"s and users) as

Log in as EmergencyUser. Create a normal user
with "Manager" role. Close your browser, reopen
and log in as your newly created "Manager".

Note, that you have 2 independent problems:

  the wrong connection string and the login as the wrong user.

Finally, you have to fix both...