M.-A. Lemburg wrote:
Not sure why they think that ODBC is deprecated - Oracle
is happily working on their ODBC driver and it's one
of the best bets you can find out there:

Interesting, but people here, even M$ people, haven't been using ODBC for years...

Sadly, not in the slightest. For me, only normal oracle listeners will
ever be available :-(

Would a native Oracle interface help ?

Yeah, and that's what DCOracle2 is, right?
If you're telling me you have a real live decent quality native oracle interface, then I'm all ears :-)

           - http://www.simplistix.co.uk