We noticed that also, but figured it was a problem on our part. We are on 2.7.5
and have noticed this only on this version.
Very frustrating.
-Allen

Henk Laloli wrote:

Inside the code generated by the zope search interface dtml result page

a batch variable 'query' is used in Zope 2.7.6. This gives a key error

when having next and previous batches. It also seems to be used in the

ZSQL methods query template because the same error occurs there when having more than 20 results (the batch value). Does anybody know about

this? In the dtml template it is easy to change, but I can't do much about the ZSQL template.

Henk Laloli