--On 19. August 2005 12:45:13 +1000 John Haley <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

G'Day Guys I'm new at this

I have a need to put more than the contents of a single db row across the
page on a report. I know each iteration or delivery of a row from a
dtml-in only allows me to display the contents of the that row and then
moves to the next line. I want to put the contents of two rows on the one
line. Would I do it with arrays and build the array in the dtml-in and
display the contents of the array after the /dtml-in?    If so how?

Prepare your data to be displayed outside DTML inside a Python Script the way you need it. PythonScripts give you more choices than DTML. Then use the standard DTML-in to display your prepared data from the PythonScript.

-aj