Jet Wilda wrote:

is a how to I wrote up on how I got DCOracle2 to install with Oracle 10g

I just had reason to go back to use DCOracle2 on Linux and Oracle 10g

Your Howto indicates that PDO is needed in order to compile DCO2. I do not recognise this requirement - granted I have been absent from the DCO2 world for some time, but is PDO a new requirement?

Dario Lopez-Ka"sten, IT Systems & Services Chalmers University of Tech.
Lyrics applied to programming & application design:
"emancipate yourself from mental slavery" - redemption song, b. marley