On 25.10.05 at 13:29:04 [+0200], Gergana Silvanova
> Hello,
> I have one "select" field, and depending on my
> selection, I want to display an "input" field or
> another "select" field, next to it.
> Is there a way to do this in Zope?
> In general, I think that DTML does not give you much
> freedom to have dynamic content.

first of all I suggest using ZPT instead of DTML. You might then do
something like
<block tal:condition="python: test(mytest(), 1, 0)">

This will work in very simple situations. For more complex situations you
will probably want to break your logic (here the "test") into a
PythonScript and you might want to look at using Macros for reusing this
element in different templates.