i mean to say i create one protlet and search to my MySQL database but the result is shown in non Plone page. how to i display my result in body of Plone?
please help.
thankx in advance.

On 11/11/05, Andreas Jung <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

--On 11. November 2005 14:27:49 +0700 "<-bhavana ->" < [EMAIL PROTECTED]>

> Dear all,
>  i have connection with MySQL from Zope and Plone and i create search from
> Zope and Plone too. But i cant search from the portlet that is in Plone
> interface to MySQL database. Please help me out of this...
>  thankx in advance
> bh

""" i cant search from the portlet""" means what?