I need help using Z MySql with zope 2.7.5-final.
If I would like to show more than 20 records with the select command,
zope shows the following error message.

KeyError: 'query'
Traceback (innermost last):
Module Shared.DC.ZRDB.DA, line 337, in manage_test
Module DocumentTemplate.DT_String, line 474, in __call__
Module DocumentTemplate.DT_In, line 602, in renderwb
Module DocumentTemplate.DT_Var, line 219, in render

Connection Hook
Maximum rows to retrieve         are set to 5000
Maximum results to cache         are set to 1000
Maximum time (sec) to cache    are set to 5

Thanks for any help.

Roman Page