Dear all,

I'm using Zope with IBM DB2... the adapter which I use is mxODBC DA from eGenix... in the database connection string, I can specify DSN, UID, PWD and adapter-specific stuff....does someone know if there is a way to specify the current schema? I looked in the documentation, but did not find it.

Until now I was using the Zope DBDA adapter from BlueDynamics, and I easily could specify the schema, together with the database, username and password, in the database connection.

Thanks in advance for the help,
Gergana Silvanova

Yahoo! Photos