M.-A. Lemburg wrote:
The warning filter should work for any Python code which
issues these warnings, regardless of where and how it is
defined. However, you'd have to register
the filter early during Zope startup in order for it
to be active by the time OFS.Application.py is imported.

I'm using the warning filter stuff that zope.conf provides, it works for all other products ,just not mxODBC. I wonder why?

Anyway, I guess this is mainly aimed at the eGenix people: is there a
version of mxODBC available which has these problems fixed?

No. The reason is that the mxODBC Zope DA supports many old
Zope versions (starting with Zope 2.3).

Our next version will only be available for Zope 2.7 onwards
and will remove much of the old-style interface logic which
we still have to keep around for backwards compatibility

When's this due to land?

           - http://www.simplistix.co.uk