Thanks for the very useful reference.
However, I don't see anything in there about accessing a ZODB. I may have missed something, but I don't see a suitable ZODB adapter that I can add in the Zope interface (similar to what is apparently possible for Gadfly, MySQL,  PostgreSQL, and other DBs).

Any other ideas about how to access 'external' ZODBs and make them part of the Zope project?

Thanks.

-g

Seth Gottlieb <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
This is a good write up of how to do it.

http://www.zope.org/Documentation/Books/ZopeBook/2_6Edition/RelationalDatabases.stx

--Seth

gyro funch wrote:

> Hi,
> I am a Zope newbie with some Python experience. We have a large amount
> of scientific data that we are planning to load into several ZODBs.
& gt; From the Zope interface, how can I access these 'external'
> databases? Are databases other than Data.fs accessible? Must this be
> done using an external method of some sort?
>
> Thanks for your help.
>
> -g

Seth Gottlieb
Optaros, Inc.